So as you may or may not know, Fleet MTB Group is running a competition where you can win an Apple watch! However, you’ve got to be able to get to the Southern Enduro, either round 1 at Okeford Hill Bike Park on Sunday 11th June, or round 2 at QECP on 23rd July and simply complete a short survey. Below are the T&C’s, which are also available at the stand at the event on the day.
- The promoter is Fleet Mountain Bike Group (Facebook/Instagram @Fleet_mtb_group)
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over, except FMG ambassadors and their close relatives and anyone else otherwise connected with the group or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition, although all questions must be answered and your contact information shared.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The entrant also agrees to be contacted with future offers from Fleet MTB Group or its affiliates.
- The apple watch prize giveaway and the terms and conditions of the competition are available to view online at stealthriders.com.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not count and the entrant may be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 23rd July 2017, once the last entrant on the day of the Southern Enduro Round 2 at QECP has completed the survey.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter (Fleet MTB Group) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances. However, any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows: 1x Apple Watch Nike+ Series 2 in Anthracite/Black.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or text/phone call within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You are providing your information to the creators and admins of Fleet MTB Group and not to any other party.
- Fleet MTB Group shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Fleet MTB Group also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
ALTHOUGH ENTRY IS ONLY OPEN TO ATTENDEES OF THE SOUTHERN ENDURO, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON INSTA: #BANTACREW
Proudly in association with: